Remember, the web is not just a marketing
Why does my business need to be on the Internet?
- You can reach an enormous audience. Current estimates are at about anywhere from 30 to 50 million users worldwide!
- Your competitors are there.
- It is an opportunity to compete on an equal footing with large corporations and/or businesses.
- It can save your money in employee and sales force time, and can allow you to be more productive.
What can I do with a web site?
- You can describe your product and/or service.
- You can show images of your product and/or service.
- You can provide a method of communication with your employees, clients, and prospective clients.
- You can educate your prospective clients.
- You can provide maintenance information and training with regard to your product or service.
How do I take advantage of this new media?
- Figure out what you want to accomplish.
- Communication with existing customer base.
- Communication with potential customers.
- Corporate identity.
- Product recognition.
What's the goal of your website?
- To inform.
- To build a community.
- To gain valuable market research.
- To reduce support and customer service costs.
- To reach a broad audience with a message.
- To find sales leads.
- To conduct e-commerce.
- To gain advertising revenue.
- To brand your company.
- To build trust.
- To reduce printing and mailing costs.